15/11/2016 0 Comments
How to Choose Your Eye Glasses in Lloydminster
Thinking about Updating Your Glasses in Lloydminster and Fort McMurray?
Are you thinking of updating your eyeglasses in Fort McMurray and Lloydminster?
Give us a call at The Eyewear Place! We have hundreds of the finest brand name models on display for you to choose from. Plus, all our locations offer buy one complete pair get a second pair at 50% off.
Can you think of anything that combines form and function quite like eyeglasses? They might very well be the most indispensable object in your possession! They allow you to function optimally in the world—but they also broadcast who you are. At The Eyewear Place, we’ll help you select the frames that reflect your personality and help you create that ever-important first impression.
Before looking at what is happening on the catwalks in Paris and NYC, let’s consider some of the basics when selecting eyeglasses in Fort McMurray and Lloydminster:
- Your face shape. The four classic face shapes are round, oval, square and heart-shaped. Knowing your face shape is vital when selecting a frame. Remember that opposites attract. In other words, select frames that contrast the contours of your face and bring balance to your more prominent features.
- Skin tone. Strange as it may sound, your skin tone is a more important gauge for selecting eyeglass frame colour than hair or eye colour. Your eyeglass frame shade should complement your skin tone—light earth colours for warm skin tones and stronger colours for cool skin tones.
- Lifestyle. Make sure your glasses are suited to your lifestyle. If you enjoy physical activity, your eyeglasses should be able to withstand abuse. Do you drive a lot? Do you work in an office? Consider these factors when selecting glasses in Lloydminster and Fort McMurray.
- Your personalities. No, that’s not a typo. We all have multiple personalities—at the office, out on the town, relaxing at home or with friends. Having different eyeglass frames to reflect those different sides of your personality is something to consider if you want your glasses to showcase who you truly are—wherever you are.
- Natural hues and pastels. The verdict is in and it looks like calm, soft and ethereal is the word.
- Aviators. The timeless style of aviator glasses with a twist. If you want to be on the cutting edge consider round lens aviators with metal bridges and translucent plastic frames.
- Browlines. Another classic from the 50s, glasses with browlines updated with vibrant colors, textures and metal details are donning the faces of fashionistas everywhere.
- The bolder side. For the more intrepid, larger-than-life cat-eye frames, circular frames and bold colours round out the trends for the year.